1 turkey carcass
2 cups carrots
1 Bay leaf
6 cups water
2 cups diced turkey
2 cups rice
1/2 avocado, cubed
Salt and pepper
1. Remove as much meat as possible from turkey and place carcass in deep pot. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Fill with water and bring to a boil. Add carrots and bay leaf. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and let cook for 1-2 hours.
3. Strain broth into a bowl, discard carcass and save carrots to use in soup. Add strained broth back to the pot. Add rice and turkey.
4. Let cook for an additional ~20 minutes or until rice is cooked. Serve with garnish of avocado.
*FODMAP friendly, diary free
* If turkey was prepared FODMAP and diary free